Our People Drive Our Success
Our people are the driving force in our continuing success through their commitment to excellence. Kian Joo is one of Malaysia’s most recognizable and successful manufacturer in the Packaging Industry.
Leading to Your Growth
- Monthly accounts closing, preparation of financial a management reports in a timely manner.
- Update stock consumption and stock summary report.
- Overseeing Accounts Receivable and Payable functions.
- To prepare annual budget, Fixed assets schedule and bank reconciliation statement.
- Well-versed of Malaysia accounting standards, Income Tax, withholding tax and SST.
- Able to liaise with auditors and regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Inter-company transactions.
- Any responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess professional accounting qualifications ACCA, CPA, ACA or with its equivalent.
- Knowledge of Ms Office, ERP system.
- A person with high initiative, drive and commitment and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess strong analytical skills, positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in manufacturing background.
- Collect and analyze energy monitoring data and keeping accurate records
- Carry out site inspections and completing energy data surveys/audit
- Carry out project related to energy savings, energy efficiency, ISO 50001, and Industry 4.0
- Assist in developing and overseeing strategies to reduce energy consumption and peak demand
- Assist in providing advice and training on energy savings and efficiency
- Undertake any task or assignment as may be assigned by immediate superior from time-to time
- Diploma or Degree in Energy & Environment, Energy Management, Electrical Engineering, Sustainable Development, or any related science-based discipline
- Self-starter, confident and able to engage well with people
- Excellent planning, organizing and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal & written) with a good command of the English language
- Some experience in energy reporting would be an added advantage
- Additional Information
- Plan, schedule, forecast and monitor inventory situation, production schedule and other requirements for effective inventory of raw materials and ensure smooth supply as planned.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely manner.
- Investigate production problem, analyze root causes and provide solutions.
- Plan equipment, materials and manpower requirements to execute job orders.
- Coordinate with Managers in planning and implementing engineering changes in production lines.
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Monitor production progress and ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines.
- Maintain reports for production planning activities and sequences.
- Provide stock take report to ensure physical and system stock tally and where there is a variance note reasons for variance provided.
- Coordinate for smooth running, monitor and keep sufficient stock level to support production requirement.
- To issue out component out of system for production daily orders.
- Manage, coordinate, and support with other departments if needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Material & Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Management or any related field preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft excels application and good in mathematics calculation will be an added advantages.
- Familiar with import and export regulations.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Assist to lead technical team on the Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) which related to machines repairing and improvement programmes.
- To involve and in-charge on the system integration of existing equipment and machineries to new ERP system and PLC programming setting.
- To actively participate in meetings and improvement programs training.
- To provide operational support:
(a) To prepare maintenance schedule,
(b) To conduct regular inspection of the machinery and facilities,
(c) To identifying root cause, and;
(d) To resolve problem with effective correction plans.
- To generate, maintain & update technical operational procedures and ensure that the enforcement and implementation of the process and procedures are in place.
- To assist in record and oversee the maintenance budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronic / Facility Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience especially in Manufacturing industry.
- Possess a good knowledge, experience and skills on PLC programming and electrical system with mechanical repair background.
- Good in organizational and leadership skills.
Warehouse & Logistic Executive
- Responsible for inventory management, ensuring inventory are at optimal level and accurate. This shall include finish goods, raw materials, packaging materials, scrap metal, on hold products.
- Ensure the storage of prime raw materials; packaging materials, recyclable packaging materials and finished goods are at clear designed location with physical control.
- Ensure stock issuance adhered to FIFO principles, and effective tracking of slow moving stock, on hold products & etc.
- Plan, execute and control all distribution services including receiving, storing, shipping, handling of returns/damaged goods, ensuring On Time in Full deliveries.
- Coordinate incoming & outgoing shipment with freight forwarders, transportation companies, etc. to ensure all customers’ requirements (internal & external) are met in an efficient manner.
- Ensure trucks & containers are fit for use, and goods are loaded or unloaded properly without possibility causing damaged to the goods.
- Coordinate & monitor collections of returnable packaging materials from customers.
- Maintain update records for the movement of finished goods, prime raw material and recyclable packaging material and to ensure all records reflect the actual physical stock.
- Coordinate with Accounts department to conduct periodic stock count.
- Any other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in Logistic / Transportation or equivalent.
- Min 1 year of working experience in a related field.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia for both spoken and written.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Additional Information.
- Compile & analyse business objectives & business requirements and work together with end-users and software vendor to meet those objectives & requirements.
- Manage the project expectations throughout the full project lifecycle and report the activities to the steering committee.
- Actively involved in the application configuration, data conversion and implementation.
- Learn on how to operate the system in its entirety and train users in the application use and/or in the configuration.
- Assist and manage users in the application testing and system rollout.
- Recommend business process improvements during the analyses of the business requirements.
- Analyze and specify application enhancements with consensus from the business.
- Identify and document any change request made by the business.
- Acting as the first point of contact throughout the project lifecycle.
- Become the 1st level support once the system is commission.
- Project management skills AND/OR end-user training skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate and build consensus between internal staff and software vendor.
- Flexible, able to work extra hours and effectively across all levels.
- Willing to travel to different location when assign by the company.
- Good time management, leadership and teamwork skills in order to meet the project timelines.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an IT related discipline.
- Project management certification will be an advantage.
- Good English & Bahasa Malaysia communication skill.
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English both in writing and verbally with the ERP vendor/implementor who originates from India.
Candidates with these experiences will have an added advantage
- Hands-on implementation or user experience with Microsoft Dynamic ERP or similar system.
- Knowledge in corrugated carton manufacturing / process.
- Strong manufacturing experience.
- Actively involved in large system implementation.